Wednesday, May 11, 2011

AED reflection

It is not just paint and paper, it is music, dance, fashion, and anything else someone does to create and display their emotions is what I said in my first blog about art. I feel the same way only I have seen more ways to express these emotions after taking this course. I also learned the reasons why the art works look like they do and are able to analyze them more like a critic and not just a passerby.
My favorite artists in the beginning was Thomas Kinkade and Monet, now it is not necessarily them, but many others. I have been exposed to so many styles of art that I enjoy more of a variety. I still steer towards the more subtle colors like Monet, and outdoor scenes like Kinkades, but do appreciate other artists like Renoir.
I feel the same way about taking an online course as I did at the beginning. I do enjoy them for the convenience, just miss the camaraderie of student and teacher interaction.
I am signed up to take three online courses this summer to finish my path for a Bachelor Degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment