Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Peer Criticism on Art Curator Project

Viewing several of the classmates art curator projects was fun and educational. I realized how much people relate to nature, the most popular theme for the power points. I narrowed it to these three to review; KROLEWICZ_Project5.pptx, about nature, project_4.pptx, about cool blues and WHITE_Project4.pptx about shoes. I chose the Soles for Souls, done by curator, Monica White, because of the unusual yet popular theme. I enjoyed evaluating this one.
 The challenge I endured was not saving the previously viewed projects the first few days. When I went back, they were no longer available on the submission page. I then just made my choice from the new ones and saved the downloads. I like critiquing a classmate’s work. It enables me to compare my work to theirs and check if I am putting enough effort or too much into the assignment. It also shows me the thought process of others and the creativity out there. I would very much like to read what someone else had to say about my project for the same reason and it might bring an idea to mind, I might not have thought of using. I would rate my article about a 9 because I condensed my wording and it was not quite 2 pages. I did not think it was necessary to give too many details, and not be too long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment