Friday, March 4, 2011

Peer Review

I have enjoyed viewing other students work right along. It just took more time to critique and comment on it.
This art work is not anything I may have stopped at if I were here except for the zipper art, which is awesome. Reminded me of safety pin jewelry. None were the same, mostly because we were not at the same gallery.

Lindsay did not go to a museum, so I chose another student’s work. Her pictures were very clear and colorful with a lot of meaning and expression, especially Unity. Many of her pictures could have other elements and principles just like mine and everyone else’s. For example her harmony was very colorful. The waterfalls could be movement, she used in for rhythm. I liked all of them.


Christine did 3 of the same as I did, only I was connected to 10 Formal Fingers being in the Cosmetology industry and she was disgusted by it as was someone else. I did like Child’s Blue Wall when I seen it at he gallery, just did not use it in my presentation. Her pictures were similar to mine in that we both shot some outside ones on what looks like the same cloudy day. She portrayed the elements and principles correctly in my opinion.
I only had one person comment on my blogs and it was a positive approval.
My only problem with this assignment was trying to find someone with both assignments completed to comment on.

No comments:

Post a Comment